Mr. Beerjangle User Agreement
Welcome to the Mr. Beerjangle website. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information, posting opinions on craft beer and related issues such as events/festivals, music and art and all things in which craft beer is a part of. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Mr. Beerjangle” refer to Mr. Beerjangle LLC, a New Jersey corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
At Mr. Beerjangle we work hard to provide a friendly and informed world forum for the growth of craft beer appreciation, evaluation and information not just pertaining to craft beer, but music and art. We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, Information about Beers, Festivals/Events, Breweries, Venues, and Location, and other like services. Accounts and or access to Mr. Beerjangle are currently free and available to anyone who can operate a computer/smart device with an email address and an Internet connection.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is off topic, defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion.Failure to abide by Mr. Beerjangle's rules and guidelines may result in denial of access to one or more site services like log in, posting, adding beers, etc. Additionally, site administrators may take additional action against any person who flagrantly or repeatedly breaks the rules or shows no regard for warnings for inappropriate behavior.
BY USING THE SITE, USERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
- A user who is a producer and/or place or affiliate of a producer and/or place may not rate products and/or services of that producer and/or place
- Malicious ratings of competitor products or establishments is strictly prohibited and grounds for account termination
- A beer rating sufficiently below or above a beer's average and with no reasonable explanation and/or comments may be considered abusive.
- Accounts with false names, visits from falsified IP addresses or false emails are prohibited.
- Scraping of the site or otherwise automatically extracting any copyrighted information from the site is forbidden
- Users may not engage in any behavior associated with electronic attacks, attack probing and other behavior associated with malice and intent to harm the electronic structures.
- User contribution that violates the law in any of the localities, regions or countries where Mr. Beerjangle is published is subject to deletion or modification.
- Any user contribution that appears false or fabricated may be challenged and/or deleted.
- Mr. Beerjangle has a zero-tolerance policy for hate messages of any sort. In some cases, Mr. Beerjangle may elect to pursue abuse issues with the Internet service providers of the perpetrator(s). Defamation, whether tied to competitors or not, is strictly prohibited. Reviews or posts deemed to be defamatory may be brought to our attention and deleted. Harassment or defamation of users, the site administrators, Mr. Beerjangle, its products or affiliates is considered abuse. Mr. Beerjangle does not allow inappropriate lewd or obscene behavior of any kind, including posts, messages, pictures, or links. Doing so is a violation of the user agreement.
- Posting of commercial advertisements in ratings, messages, the forums or anywhere else on the site without authorization is not allowed
Every user retains the right to republish the content he or she has authored that has been submitted to the Mr. Beerjangle web site. However permission is required for other data such as beer ratings, other user's ratings and other proprietary data.
RIGHT TO DENY SERVICE
Mr. Beerjangle reserves the right to deny service, delete any account, rating, posting, story or any other other content, in part or in full, for any reason and at any time. We also may restrict access to posting, adding beers, rating, mobile access or any channel or channels of contribution individually.
HEALTH/ AGE AND SAFETY LIABILITY
Mr. Beerjangle does not condone or support binge/excessive drinking. At Mr. Beerjangle we promote love of a great craft beer, but also a healthy relationship to it. We promote the quality rather than quantity. We do not promote over consumption, drinking and driving or anything that can place you or anyone else in harms way. Mr. Beerjangle encourages a responsible approach to drinking and any actions taken while drinking. Based on your state or coutrys legal drinking age, we require that all users be of legal age. We are not responsible for any illegal behavior affiliated with drinking whether under age or of age. Mr. Beerjangle is not responsible for any activities that are the direct or indirect consequences of drinking alcohol and/or using this service. Please drink and use Mr. Beerjangle website responsibly.We encourage moderation with attention to quality rather than quantity. The Mr. Beerjangle user agrees not to hold Mr. Beerjangle liable for any negative effects of beer and/or alcohol on their health or safety.
RATINGS/REVIEWS AND GUIDELINES
Mr. Beerjangle’s post personal reviews on various products and are not limited to just Craftbeer products. Our review and or rating of a product is our own, and is not to be held responsible in a final decision made by consumers or visitors to our website. Our reviews are not intended to persuade or change your own review/rating of any product we have discussed. These are Mr. Beerjangle’s personal reviews and ours only. IN NO EVENT SHALL Mr. Beerjangle be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or similar damages, or damages for lost profits, lost revenue, or loss of data or its use, arising out of or relating to the rating dynamics website or otherwise, whether in contract or tort, including negligence, statutory or otherwise.
- A person may not rate or review any products of a producer when he or she possesses more than 10% of, or has invested more than $10,000 in, the production company.
- A reviewer must exercise good judgment when reviewing a sample. Product samples very significantly damaged outside normal distribution paths or by extraordinary amounts of time or extreme environmental exposure, or otherwise distinctly outside the brewer's responsibility should not be reviewed.
- Reviewers should seek to review products only under fair and reasonable personal/psychological conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we, our affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site.
Further, we shall not be liable in any way for third party goods and services offered through this site or for assistance in conducting commercial transactions through this site, including without limitation the processing of orders.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.